Ms. Walsh has developed a principal focus on employment and commercial litigation matters, including employment agreements; severance agreements; non-compete agreements; protection of trade secrets; counseling on workplace and employee issues; administrative proceedings before the Pennsylvania Human Relations Commission and U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission; whistleblower claims; litigation of civil rights, discrimination, harassment and employment-related disputes; litigation of individual and class claims arising under the Fair Labor Standards Act; litigating claims arising under the Employee Retirement Income Security Act; and litigation of commercial disputes. In addition, she has represented businesses and their employees in connection with government and grand jury investigations and has defended individuals and corporations charged with white collar criminal offenses.
- Hearing Committee Member, Disciplinary Board of Supreme Court of Pennsylvania, 2011-present
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Circle 200 of Northeastern PA, 2010-present
- Leadership Lackawanna, Class of 2004
- “Can Violating a Work Rule Make You a Criminal?” Champion (September/October 2013).
- “Electronic Evidence: The Ever-Expanding Frontier,” Utilizing Forensic Science in Criminal Cases, Aspatore Books (2013).
- “Legal Nuts & Bolts of Small Business,” University of Scranton, Small Business Development Center (2006).
- “Human Resource Issues for Medical Professionals,” NEPA Medical Administration Professionals (2005).
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of PA
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- J.D., University of Pittsburgh, School of Law, Cum Laude, Order of the Coif
- B.S.B.A., Bucknell University, Magna Cum Laude
Focus of Practice:
Employment Law; Commercial Litigation; White Collar Criminal Defense.
- National Law Journal: MBK Law Laskowski Verdict Underscores Long History Of VA Care Problems
- Third Circuit recently affirms an upward adjustment in the criminal sentence of physician based on his abuse of a position of trust
- Dan Brier has been invited into the International Academy of Trial Lawyers
- Penn State Alumni-Elected Trustees Entitled to Attorney Fees in Board Challenge
- Illinois Court Dismisses John Crane’s Lawsuit Against Shein Law Center Ltd.