Pat concentrates his practice in health care, government affairs and municipal law. He represents municipalities and municipal authorities in housing, convention center, stadium and capital projects, and colleges in financing public projects. He assists private companies in transactions involving tax-favored or other governmental financing. He represents health care systems and managed care organizations in government affairs and compliance matters. Pat’s practice also includes environmental and energy law matters particularly in the Marcellus Shale natural gas industry.
In addition, Pat advises various federal, state and local candidates, political parties and elected officials on federal and state election law issues, including the design of internal compliance programs. He is a former law clerk to the Honorable Richard P. Conaboy, United States District Court, Middle District of Pennsylvania.
As published in Philadelphia magazine, Pat was recognized as a Pennsylvania Super Lawyer in 2005, 2006 and 2010 by being selected by his peers as among the top 5 percent of lawyers in the Commonwealth.
- Marywood University Board of Trustees
- American Bar Association
- American Health Lawyers Association
- Environmental and Energy Law section of Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Federal Bar Association
- Lackawanna Pro Bono
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. Supreme Court
- The Catholic University of America Columbus School of Law, J.D., 1985
- Marywood College, B.S.W., 1978
Focus of Practice:
Health Care; Regulatory & Government Affairs; Environmental and Energy Law; Litigation