Rich is an Associate in the firm’s Litigation practice group. In that capacity, he represents clients in complex litigation in federal and state trial courts involving white collar criminal defense, medical malpractice, commercial disputes, and Marcellus Shale natural gas litigation.
Prior to joining the firm in September 2018, Rich served for two years as a judicial law clerk to the Honorable Matthew W. Brann, United States District Judge for the Middle District of Pennsylvania. During that time, he worked on numerous legal issues and gained a unique insight into both civil and criminal federal practice. While a student at the Dickinson School of Law, Rich was an Associate Editor of the Penn State Law Review and a member of the Woolsack Honor Society.
Rich is a lifelong native of Northeastern Pennsylvania and enjoys practicing law in the area he most proudly calls home.
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- M.D. Pa. Chapter of Federal Bar Association
- Eagle Scout, 2008
- Honorable Matthew W. Brann, United States District Judge for the Middle District of Pennsylvania
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of PA
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of PA
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- J.D., The Pennsylvania State University, The Dickinson School of Law, 2016
- B.S., University of Scranton, Magna Cum Laude, 2013
Focus of Practice:
Complex Civil and Criminal Litigation