Suzanne is a 2007 graduate of the University of Pennsylvania. From 2007 to 2009, Suzanne honed her clinical training, education and experience at the Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia as a registered nurse for the oncology unit. In 2012, Suzanne graduated cum laude from the Temple University Beasley School of law. Suzanne served as the Editor-in-Chief of the Temple Journal of Science, Technology and Environmental Law. She earned the Jerry Zaslow Memorial Award for outstanding academic achievement and well-rounded activity within the law school community; the Integrated Trial Advocacy Program Award; and the Barrister Award for trial advocacy. Prior to joining Myers, Brier & Kelly, Suzanne was a law clerk in the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania for the Honorable David R. Strawbridge, United States Magistrate Judge.
Combining her clinical experience and legal education, Suzanne’s practice includes the full range of complex issues relating to health care including professional medical liability, compliance audits, insurance, fraud and abuse, medical staff fair hearings, health care compliance, hospital peer review, privileging and credentialing and professional licensing.
Additionally, Suzanne’s practice includes complex civil litigation including claims involving the Pennsylvania Unfair Trade Practices and Consumer Protection law, contract disputes, injunctions and temporary restraining orders, products liability, royalty disputes and other gas and oil industry litigation, employment matters, and class actions. She also represents clients in state and federal white collar criminal cases. Such representations have included public corruption, fraud, RICO, and other financial crimes.
Suzanne has represented clients at the appellate level, including matters before the Superior and Supreme Courts of Pennsylvania and the United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit.
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Defense Institute, Co-Chairperson of Professional Liability Committee, July 2015- 2016
- Lackawanna County Bar Association
- University of Pennsylvania School of Nursing Board of Alumni
- Voluntary Action Center of Northeastern Pennsylvania Board of Directors
- Maternal Family Health Services Quality Assurance Committee
- Women’s Resource Center Legal Committee
- St. Joseph’s Center Board of Directors
- Mirror, Mirror on the Wall: Why cDNA is Deserving of Patent Protection. Ass’n for Molecular Pathology v. USPTO, 2010 U.S. Dist. LEXIS 35418 (S.D.N.Y. Apr. 2, 2010), 30 Temp. J. Sci. Tech. & Envtl. L. 114-43 (2011).
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of PA
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania
- J.D., Temple University Beasley School of Law, Cum Laude, 2012
- B.S.N., University of Pennsylvania School of Nursing, 2007
Focus of Practice:
Health care litigation, complex civil and criminal litigation.